That's how she started talking about my pee smooth experience! In this article, we present you with My Experience with urinary incontinence, by one of our followers, to learn about the genuine experience of a patient who has suffered from a smooth urine condition.
What is smooth urine?
The inability to control the transient or chronic release of pee is referred to as smooth urine disease. Urine sepsis can affect anyone at any age, however it is more common in women over the age of 50.
My personal experience with smooth urine:
When the patient was asked about the symptoms of smooth urine illness, this is what she said:
- I began my journey with urinary sclerosis with certain symptoms that I couldn't deny at first, but I wanted to share them with your readers.
- Urgency to the point of not being able to control the urine if I don't get to the bathroom in time!
- Urine spills with movement on occasion.
- Urine spills whether you cough, sneeze, or even laugh!
- The sensation of not completely emptying the bladder after urination, which was the first symptom that I noticed when I began my experience with urine smoothness.
- And when I realised that these symptoms were continuing to arise and worsened on a daily basis, I went to see a doctor.
How can I get rid of smooth urine:
After being diagnosed with urinary incontinence, the patient continues to discuss her treatment journey:
- The therapy phase has been one of the most crucial and hardest aspects of my urine smoothing journey.
- Kegel exercises are bladder muscle strengthening exercises.
- Using the toilet on a regular basis to gradually increase urine control periods within the bladder.
- A diet free of bladder abrasions and urine orbitals of caffeine and citrus drinks.
- A therapeutic approach known as functional magnetic stimulation is employed as a successful treatment for pelvic muscle rehabilitation. But I didn't seek her help in the midst of my urinary fluidity problem because my issue had responded to previous behavioral therapy as well as pharmacological medicines recommended by the doctor.
Treatment of urology in women:
The patient continues to discuss the medical preparations that assisted her in treating urine intoxication or urine drip, stating: "As for the medical drugs that assisted me during my urine smooth experience and are only taken under the supervision of a doctor, they include:
- Anticholinergics: This type of medication smoothes urine by lowering bladder activity, although it takes a long time to have noticeable results.
- Mirabegron: This form of treatment is employed specifically for the treatment of allergic urine smoothing and is a type of urine incontinence that necessitates a robust and effective treatment that operates as a Mira medication tempted by more than one mechanism, as follows: The muscle's simple effect, which relaxes the bladder muscle, Bladder support allows the bladder to withstand more urine, Increase the bladder's ability to evacuate urine during ovulation.
- Duloxetine: The drug operates by a different mechanism, the endometrial effect of the milk muscle; this helps the bladder store the pee inside it for as long as possible, but it also takes a long time to obtain a successful therapeutic response.
To sum up, dear reader... We'll show you what the patient said in the end: The end result of my smooth urine experience was a happy one in which I was treated for this disease through a commitment to medication and exercise, and I hope that my smooth urine experience will help patients quickly detect the infection and work on it, so the earlier the treatment begins, the better the results. That is also our recommendation to you.
- February 2022
- December 2021