Treatment of varicose veins:
8 Tips to treat varicose veins naturally:
- Releasing excess weight helps to relieve pressure on legs and the whole body.
- Don't wear tight clothes as this interferes with the blood flow to the lower part of your body.
- Doing physical activity and exercise such as walking helps to improve the body's blood circulation.
- Eating healthy food rich in fibers and reducing salt intake as it causes water storage in the body.
- Try not to stand or sit for a long time and move your legs from time to time to improve blood circulation.
- Lift your feet and make it a daily habit, if you can't use 3-4 pillows and put your feet on.
- Avoid wearing high heels and uncomfortable shoes.
- You can try varicose socks to treat varicose veins.
There are several types of varicose vein socks:
You should buy compression socks made of cotton durable materials that are suitable and comfortable for skin.
Compression socks help to prevent blood clotting and improve blood circulation.
Recent ways to treat varicose veins:
- Laser treatment.
- Endoscope vein surgery.
Varicose veins and pregnancy:
Cases of varicose veins which occur due to pregnancy especially in the last 3 months can be naturally treated without doing anything within 3-12 months.
Home remedies of varicose veins:
Topical application of apple ginger with a piece of cotton on the area of varicose veins.
Ginger and olive oil can be used to treat varicose veins by mixing a teaspoon of ginger with a spoon of olive oil and apply them on your legs with stretch paper wrapping for about 30 minutes.
Make a garlic ointment using a head of garlic, 1 cup of olive oil, a juice of large lemon, ½ cup of aloe vera gel and a tablespoon of rosemary oil.
Peel the garlic and cut small slices, then add lemon juice and olive oil to it and put it in a closed bowl with mixing well, leave the ingredients together for several days, then drain the garlic, add the aloe vera gel and rosemary oil and paint the varicose veins with this mixture with continuity for several consecutive weeks, while wrapping the feet with stretch paper for a period A night complete with repetition.
This mixture contains many beneficial ingredients for varicose veins and helps stimulate blood circulation and deliver oxygen to the feet.
- Use suspensory testicular support.
- Doing sports such as walking and swimming.
- Surgical interference.
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021